Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tinkering about...



 Here is what I have been up to the last couple of days... I don't know about you, but when I clean my house, I start to get these re decorating ideas aka, procrastination?!  


I have recently discovered the many possibilities of candle holders.  They are also plentiful and inexpensive at the thrift stores.  A little gorilla glue and tah dah.  There are pennies in it for now.  But I am thinking I will make some of those flower balls that I made earlier this month, except maybe a smaller ones. http://lizamaesrecreations.blogspot.com/2011/02/spring-is-in-airalmost.html


I love this little grouping that kind of came together on it's own.  I love it when that happens!  I was just rearranging some things.  I was actually putting the brown door up to see if I liked it.  I did not.


 I So, I was switching it out and put the painting in front.  I liked it!  Then put a few simple things in front.  I love when things just click.  


...and this is Romeo.  He is having a "good" day.  He did not chew anything of value today.  Darn, he's cute...which is why he's still around.


No comments:

Post a Comment