Thursday, March 3, 2011

Still Here!

Hi all!  I've been keeping busy, busy this week.  Lot's of "home" stuff going on this week. 

My daughter and I have decided to join our church group to Haiti this summer to work along side the relief workers there to help out with the after effects of the hurricane last year.  We have been very busy writing letters to raise our support to go.  I think it will be an exciting summer.

  
 Also, I have been helping out at my daughters high school with their up coming musical "Bye, Bye Birdie". 


 You know how it is, some weeks you just have to put everything else on the back burner and take care of home business...this includes cleaning the house as well!  I don't know about you, but I can definitely forget everything and just keep going when I have a project going on.  However, I have been able to "tinker" here and there as time allows.  I managed to find some time tonight to change appearance of my blog.  Anyway, new stuff to come soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment